Do I have to attend church?

As a Christian school, HCA exists to assist Christian families in the discipleship of their children.  At least one parent must be a professing Christian and sign the Statement of Faith, which outlines the school’s evangelical doctrinal commitment.  Applications include a church form for pastoral confirmation of membership or its equivalent.  At least one parent must be a member of a local, evangelical church, with regular attendance.  Returning families are required to provide church membership information upon re-enrollment.