Moms In Touch
Moms In Touch (MIT) is an international prayer group whose mission is to impact children and schools worldwide for Christ by gathering mothers to pray. Mothers meet regularly to pray for their children, their school and its teachers and administrators. We believe that through prayer God releases His power on behalf of our children and schools. Our faith is in God who hears and answers our prayers.
"We do not trust in chariots or horses, but in the name of the LORD our God." - Psalm 20:7
The Purposes of Moms In Touch International
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools.
In addition to praying on a weekly basis, MIT sponsors our community-wide event “See you at the Pole.” This event brings the HCA community together to collectively pray for our school. Teachers and administrators are also encouraged monthly with notes and treats compliments of of MIT volunteers.
MIT currently meets on Friday mornings at the West Campus at 8:30 AM. Mothers from both the campuses are encouraged to participate. We welcome moms with young children and childcare is provided.
If you have any questions, please contact the MIT co-chairs:
Tamara Golden – 913-387-8920
Leann Rogers – 913-397-6735
"Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint from hunger at the head of every street." - Lamentations 2:19