2013-2014 Tuition Schedule
The oldest child is considered the first student.
- Kindergarten $5,500
- First Student $6,400
- Second Student $5,400
- Third Student $3,900
- Fourth Student $2,400
- Fifth Student $900
- $350 per family
- Junior High Fee (7th-8th) - $320; Senior High Fee (9th-12th) - $960
- Junior/Senior High Students are required to purchase their textbooks.
- All textbook payments should be remitted to the West Campus Office.
Families may choose one of these payment plans:
- One Annual Payment – Full amount due August 1, 2013 (3% discount if paid in full by this date)
- Two Bi-Annual Payments – Two equal payments due July 9, 2013 and January 9, 2014
- 12 Monthly Payments* – 12 equal payments automatically withdrawn monthly on the ninth of each month beginning July 9, 2013 through June 9, 2014.
- 10 Monthly Payments* – 10 equal payments automatically withdrawn monthly on the ninth of each month beginning July 9, 2013 through April 9, 2014
*Monthly payments will be automatically deducted from your checking account on the 9th of each month (unless the 9th falls on a weekend or banking holiday; in that case, your account will be drafted the previous banking date).