I am currently an online adjunct professor for Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio. I have been teaching in the online/remote...
HCA Coronavirus Adaptation Plan
Heritage Christian Academy continues to work proactively as well as responsively to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure that it continues to fulfill its mission safely. This page exists to keep members of the Chargers family informed of plans, protocols, and resources related to the safe and healthy operation of our PK–12 school. First, please note the principles that govern our policy-making efforts.
- HCA will operate in accordance with the requirements and recommendations of federal, state, county, and local government officials regarding the physical welfare of our students, families, and staff.
- HCA will develop plans based on current (known) and forecasted conditions as well as contingency plans on a range of probable outcomes.
- All plans are subject to change as conditions change.
- As plans change, the administration will notify the community of said changes in a timely manner via email (FACTS/RenWeb subscribers) and social media (Twitter and Facebook). When information on this website becomes out of date, it will be updated also.
If you have any questions please contact: 913-782-3262 or email Head of School Rich Suttie.
HCA will post updates via email to all FACTS (formerly RenWeb) email subscribers, the HCA Blog, and via our official Twitter feed and Facebook page.
- Confirm/Update your contact info in your FACTS account.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook (official page, not just Charger Chatter)
Online Learning Resources
- Helpful link 1
- Helpful link 2
- Helpful link 3
- Helpful link 4