In November the elementary students participated in Jump Rope for Heart. They enjoyed participating in several activities that promoted heart health. These activities included: jumping rope, scooter races, and basketball skills stations. The students even had the opportunity to learn about the heart!
Thank you, Mr. O, for another fun Jump Rope for Heart!
Wellness Committee Meeting Minutes
- Discussed goals for the upcoming year
- Discussed potential bulletin boards
- Link for wellness news on HCA webpage
- Summer lunch program link to be posted on FACTS
- HCA wellness policy posted on FACTS
Summer Food Service Program… Because hunger doesn’t take a vacation.
For more information visit this site and click “Food Service Program/Locate a Site Near You.”
Remember to check FACTS (under Resource Documents) for your most recent lunch menu. You can also see what you have ordered for your children for the current month.
Wellness Committee Members
Glenda Hamm, Kathy Sievert, Brian Olson, Heidi Wolf, Claudia Remboldt
- To view HCA’s Wellness Policy, go to ksde.org > Data Central > Child Nutrition and Wellness Reports.
- For more health and wellness resources from the State of Kansas, please visit their website at www.kn-eat.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.