Join us for an evening of FUNdraising as we celebrate God’s generosity to HCA!
Our Cause for Celebration
God is growing our school! Your generous gifts enable us to expand our facilities to accommodate the growing number of families seeking Christian education for their preschool through high school students. Last fall, we opened the new wing of our upper school campus. This allowed us to establish a true 6–8 middle school and freed space for growth in our preschool and elementary grades. It also helped us raise the bar of excellence in our programming and facilities for our 6th–12th grade students.
- What: Annual HCA Fundraiser (adults only), Dinner, Fun, Fellowship, Mini-Auction
- When: Saturday, April 6, 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Where: HCA East Campus Gym: 9333 W. 159th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
- Dress: Nice-casual (Jeans are fine!)
- Ticket* Price: $35 per person; open seating
*Advance ticket purchase is required. (Teachers and staff are free!) Tickets are for sale, only via Eventbrite, through March 29.